PADI Open Water Diver Course
Getting your PADI Open Water Course in El Nido is the first level of training for people like you that want to learn to dive. The course is taught in a Safe and Fun environment by PADI professional Instructors with a lot of experience. If you wanted to experience the adventure of SCUBA and want to explore below the sea, this is where you need to start. PADI Open Water Course is the most popular scuba dive course in the whole world. Millions of people have done the PADI Open Water Course and explore the wonders of the underwater all over the world.
The course is divided into 3 sections:
1. Theories – you may do the theories with us as Day 1 or ONLINE THEORY via PADI eLearning – PADI eLearning is great if you prefer to learn independently in the comfort of your home and if you don’t want to study during your holidays. You can also sign up for PADI ebook which we will send you the code to redeem.
To start with your PADI eLearning, Click the link below:
By clicking the link, you have to register our Resort No. 23602 and we will automatically book your practicals with us. You will pay PADI directly $186 AUD (Taxes may apply) and we will deduct Php 5,500 from your course to cover most of the cost.
2. Confined Open Water Session – This is a set of 5 sessions in which you will begin to experience what diving is all about and begin to practice all the skills necessary to make diving SAFE and FUN. We offer small classes so you can have a personalized relationship with your Dive Instructor. We start slowly in a very shallow and clear water and slowly work our way to the Open Water Dives.
3. Open Water Dives – The course has 4 Open Water Dives in which you will repeat all the skill learned in the confined water now in real dive sites. Maximum depth suggested for all open water divers and beginners is 18 meters. If you choose the Deluxe Open Water Course you will get an additional of 2 free dives.
PADI Open Water Course (Standard Package) PADI Open Water Course (Deluxe Package)
2 days – with PADI eLearning or eBook 3 days – with PADI eLearning or eBook
Please note that the course is performance based not time-based.
For more information, click this link to contact us: http://deepblueseafari.com/contact-us/
PADI Scuba Diver Course
PADI Scuba Diver Course is a perfect solution to learn to Scuba Dive if you have limited time, but still, want to leave as a certified diver.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required, but you can try it first through the Discover Scuba Diving program.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
How can you start learning now?
Get started by registering for Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option. The web-based system gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an easy-to-use, interactive program. You only need to complete the first three sections but have a year to complete the whole program if you choose to go on to earn your PADI Open Water Diver certification.