PADI INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE
The PADI Instructor course is a passport to work in something you are passionate about in some amazing destinations around the world. El Nido is a fantastic place to do your IDC – some of the top reasons are:
- Deep Blue Dive Seafari offers a great and comfortable environment for your knowledge development and some amazing landscapes and underwater marine life while you are doing your practical training.
We are like a family and you are welcome to join us.
- We have a great Platinum Course Director with over 18 years of experience.
- We offer accommodation during the duration of your IDC in our packages.
Get ready to travel to some amazing places, meet some really cool people and at the same time teach others how to SCUBA dive and share your passion. Your students will follow you and you may become a mentor to some of them. It is an amazing lifestyle.
The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is made up of two parts – the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program. Most dive professionals complete the entire IDC and go on to attend an Instructor Examination (IE), which is the final step to earn a PADI Instructor certification
PADI DIVE INSTRUCTOR COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
- Certified PADI Divemaster, PADI Assistant Instructor or Divemaster/Instructor from another training organization in good standing for at least 6 month
- Certified diver for at least 6 months
- At least 18 years old
- Have 60 logged dives- which include night, deep and navigation experience – prior to starting your PADI IDC and 100 logged dives prior to your Instructor Examination.
- Proof of CPR/First Aid training or Emergency First Respondant training within the last 24 months
- Medical Statement signed y a physician in the last 12 months, be fit for diving and in good mental and physical health – Medical Questionare
SCHEDULE, DURATION AND COST
Our schedule for IDC is plan so you have a relaxed and enjoyable experience while developing your teaching skills with the goal to become a patient and confident instructor.
The IDC has duration of 15 to 16 days and has a success guarantee. We teach you the latest teaching techniques, with theory assessments and knowledge reviews, through the extensive use of the latest digital products during your IDC. Our course incorporates revision of theories and skills, plus extra training in emergency procedures, accident management and oxygen provision. We also include a seminar on coral reef ecology with free Marine Resource Management seminar. All this extra information is to make you a better instructor. At the end of the course you will be able to teach classroom knowledge developments, conduct scuba diving skills and open water dives for PADI Experiences like Discover Scuba Diving and courses from PADI Open Water all the way to Divemaster.
2016 SCHEDULE FOR PREP, IDC AND IE – EL NIDO – DEEP BLUE DIVE SEAFARI IDDR
|Date||Prep. Course||IDC Course||Instructor Examination|
|March 2016||March 20 – 21||March 22 – April 01||April 02 – April 03|
|July 2016||July 20 – July 21||July 22 – August 01||August 02 – August 03|
|September 2016||Sept. 25 – Sept. 26||Sept. 27 – Oct. 07||Oct. 08 – Oct. 09|
|December 2016||Dec. 05 – Dec. 06||Dec. 07 – Dec. 17||Dec. 18 – Dec. 19|
INCLUDED IN YOUR INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE
- PADI Instructor Crew pack
- Free digital training materials to help you on your career as an instructor
- Free PADI Oxygen Provider Instructor Specialty
- Free Marine Resource Management seminar
- Super Experienced Course Director
- Extra Workshop and scenario practice and emergency management
COST – Instructor Development Course
- PHP 88,000
PADI FEES – Fees are in Australian Dollar (AUD)
- PADI Instructor Course application fee $ 227
- PADI EFRI – Emergency First Response Instructor application fee $156
- PADI Instructor Exam Fee $785
- PADI Specialty application fee (per specialty) $ 89
- PADI MSDT application fee $114
WHAT IS PADI IE?
An Instructor Examination (IE) is a two-day evaluative program that tests an instructor candidate’s teaching ability, dive theory knowledge, skill level, understanding of the PADI System, and attitude and professionalism. PADI IEs are standardized and conducted by specially trained PADI Instructor Examiners. The IE location, testing environment and examination sessions are organized to be as objective as possible to fairly and consistently evaluate a candidate’s abilities. Only those who meet the IE performance requirements earn the respected PADI Instructor certification. There is a fee for attending an IE.
LOOK IN OUR MULTIPLE COURSES PACKAGES FOR SPECILTIES, MSDT AND IDC STAFF