PADI INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE
The PADI IDC is a passport to work in something you are passionate about in some amazing destinations around the world. El Nido is the best scuba diving locations to do your IDC – some of the top reasons are:
- Deep Blue Dive Seafari offers a great and comfortable environment for your knowledge development and some amazing landscapes and underwater marine life while you are doing your practical training.
We are like a family and you are welcome to join us. We have a great Platinum Course Director with over 18 years of experience.
Get ready to travel to some amazing places, meet some really cool people and at the same time teach others how to SCUBA dive and share your passion. Your students will follow you and you may become a mentor to some of them. It is an amazing lifestyle.
The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is made up of two parts – the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program. Most dive professionals complete the entire IDC and go on to attend an Instructor Examination (IE), which is the final step to earn a PADI Instructor certification
PADI DIVE INSTRUCTOR COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
- Certified PADI Divemaster, PADI Assistant Instructor or Divemaster/Instructor from another training organization in good standing for at least 6 months.
- Certified diver for at least 6 months
- At least 18 years old
- Have 60 logged dives- which include night, deep and navigation experience – prior to starting your PADI IDC and 100 logged dives prior to your Instructor Examination.
- Proof of CPR/First Aid training or Emergency First Respondent training within the last 24 months
- Medical Statement signed by a physician in the last 12 months, be fit for diving and in good mental and physical health – Medical Questionnaire
SCHEDULE, DURATION, AND COST
Our schedule for IDC is the plan so you have a relaxed and enjoyable experience while developing your teaching skills with the goal to become a patient and confident instructor.
The IDC has a duration of 15 days and has a success guarantee. We teach you the latest teaching techniques, with theory assessments and knowledge reviews, through the extensive use of the latest digital products during your IDC. Our course incorporates revision of theories and skills, plus extra training in emergency procedures, accident management, and oxygen provision. We also include a seminar on coral reef ecology with free Marine Resource Management seminar. All this extra information is to make you a better instructor. At the end of the course you will be able to teach classroom knowledge developments, conduct scuba diving skills and open water dives for PADI Experiences like Discover Scuba Diving and courses from PADI Open Water all the way to Divemaster.
2017 SCHEDULE FOR PREP, IDC AND IE – EL NIDO – DEEP BLUE DIVE SEAFARI IDDR
|Date||Prep. Course||IDC Course||Instructor Examination|
|February 2017||Feb. 23 – 24||Feb. 25 – March 07||March 08 – March 09|
|April 2017||April 10 – April 11||April 12 – April 22||April 23 – April 24|
|July 2017||July 04 – July 05||July 06 – July 16||July 17 – July 18|
|Sept. 23 – Sept. 24
Nov. 19 – Nov. 20
|Sept. 25 – Oct. 05
Nov. 29 – Dec. 01
Oct. 06 – Oct. 07
Dec. 02 – Dec. 03
INCLUDED IN YOUR INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE
- PADI Instructor Crew Pack
- Free digital training materials to help you in your career as an instructor
- Free PADI Oxygen Provider Instructor Specialty
- Free Marine Resource Management Seminar
- Super Experienced Course Director
- Extra Workshop and scenario practice and emergency management
PADI FEES – Fees are in Australian Dollar (AUD)
- PADI Instructor Course application fee $ 238
- PADI EFRI – Emergency First Response Instructor application fee $164
- PADI Instructor Exam Fee $825
- PADI Specialty application fee (per specialty) $ 129
- PADI MSDT application fee $114
WHAT IS PADI IE?
An Instructor Examination (IE) is a two-day evaluative program that tests an instructor candidate’s teaching ability, dive theory knowledge, skill level, understanding of the PADI System, and attitude and professionalism. PADI IEs are standardized and conducted by specially trained PADI Instructor Examiners. The IE location, testing environment, and examination sessions are organized to be as objective as possible to fairly and consistently evaluate a candidate’s abilities. Only those who meet the IE performance requirements earn the respected PADI Instructor certification. There is a fee for attending an IE.
LOOK IN OUR MULTIPLE COURSES PACKAGES FOR SPECIALTIES, MSDT AND IDC STAFF
Visit our IDC website: https://www.idcelnidopalawanphilippines.com